Worship services will begin again in the church building at 9 AM on September 26, 2021. The service will be at 9 AM with Rev. Paul James officiating. As we have lots of room in the sanctuary we recommend that we practice social distancing. The offering plate will not be passed, it will be at the entrance and your offering can be placed on the plate as you enter or leave the building. Fellowship will continue following the church service. There will be no coffee or food provided.
Please be prepared to show proof of vaccination. The church board in the interest of protecting our congregants passed a motion that requires all people entering the church building to produce proof of vaccination. The card you received when you got your vaccination will be sufficient.
We would like you all to follow the following recommendations:
1. If you are unwell, please stay home.
2. Please wear a mask while in the church building.
3. Remember that when you attend an in-person service that you are accepting the risks of doing so.
4. Singing with a mask will be allowed; if you feel uncomfortable with this please remain at the back of the church or continue to attend online worship services.
5. Hand sanitizer will be supplied. It is strongly recommended that you use it on entering and exiting the church building.