We have implemented the Best Practices recommended by local health officials and the United Church of Canada as a result of COVID-19.
The church has been cleaned and all public areas disinfected, today.
Hand sanitizers have been made available the the front entrance and in the kitchen where our hospitality table is located.
Most important – please do not attend church if you are feeling unwell or have a fever OR if you have returned from outside Canada in the past 2 weeks.
*Changes that will be implemented as of March 15, 2020(tomorrow)
1. Collection will not be taken during the service so we ask you to place your offering in the collection basket on the communion table before or after the service.
2. Please allow each person to have there own separate place in the pews as we have lots of room to spread out.
3. We ask that people greet one another without touching, hand shaking or hugs. Passing of the Peace will be suspended for now.
4. Please use good hygiene when using the bathrooms and in the fellowship area.
5. Coffee and condiments will be provided. We will have 1 person responsible for preparing and serving the snacks around the table, to minimize handling issues.
6. The church will be cleaned and disinfected prior to each worship service.
If services or gatherings need to be cancelled church members will receive an email or a phone call and this website will be updated
Thank you for your cooperation during this time as we all want to stop the spread of this virus as soon as we can..
Okanagan Falls United Church